Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Survivor

Nope I wasn't one. Sandy was. Had the charity basketball competition today. Having another one tomorrow. It's not a knock out game. We get to play against every single team. The first team really made me pant A LOT. They were basketball representatives for their previous school btw. =X Lost that one.

The second game my team mates, Sandy & Ying Ying managed to win 4-3. I scored TWO!!! XD Didn't even run after I got the ball, shot from where I was. XDDD Oh, but I fell down. Yeap it was bleeding. But managed to conitnue on playing. Because I AM A WOWMAN! XD LoLLL. I kinda 'slided' on that one. X( But doing okay. =)

The 3rd game (yes we played it continually). It had to be delayed to tomorrow 'cause Ying Ying had cramp. This game was.. kinda like hugging the ball game. The opponent really HUGGED the ball A LOT. Pass also hug you know. How to snatch? Also there were some complications to that hugging thingy. We managed to score one so far. Tomorrow there will be about 4 minutes left to the game. Hope to score more. I really like my team. =)

Through all the leech bites, bruises, mosquito bites, the scrapping of my right leg on the floor while playing today, I can say that my leg is 遍体鳞伤. Now I truly understand what it means.

So. This week is gonna be SOO full. All the best to my team tomorrow!! XD Oh and all the best to MeiYih in her first term exam. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment