Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mr.Brownie!!!

Will explain the name later XD Just came back from Orientation Camp. When we arrived there, we were racing with the rain to pitch up our tents. It's simpler than I thought. Fun actually. And then we went to chill in the canteen. And when the rain stopped, we went to play the swings!! Whee. Jane can really swing like 90 degrees back and forth. O.O What can I say? Lower inertia. I 'swang' too. LoL. I know it's not a word XD Very fun. Later at night we had the 'No Apologies' talk. Very fun. Played the string game. You didn't even need to move at all. =.="

Then. At about 11. We went.....JUNGLE TREKKING! I know, why midnight right? The best reason I could come up with is that they're trying to add to the atmosphere. All dark around you so you can't see whether any leech has bitten you.

We were all in 1 line. But not that 2 can walk in pairs there. I was near the back. But not any worries actually, since there were guys at the back and some REALLY helpful guys were there to help in the slopes. And also people front and back of you will look out for you. =) The up part was challenging, but the coming down part was plain scary!!! Imagine if one person falls. We'll all domino down the slopes. There were 3 scary slopes, the first one we went through was level 1, the second one level 2, and the third one which was our last challenge for the jungle trekking was level 20. It seemed like a near 90 degree slope to me. 4 guys were there to help everyone. *salute* It really takes sacrifice to do that.

I realize when going down the slopes, it's like trials in our life. And the guys who were all ready there to take our hand down it said "It's ok, just hold my hand" It's like what God would have said in our times of trials. Something I realized in that jungle trekking.

While walking back Duhenjran and Deeban scared the panda out of me. Grrrr. When we walked back it was already 1.10. Ate red bean soup. Bathed. It was 3.30. And only could my tentmates and I cuddle in our... our... shelter. LoL.

Woke up at 7 the next day by the whistle. Which served as our morning call. Me and my tentmates were wondering why so early blow one. And it went on and on and on. And we were like "eh googogo out" We all rushed out with our slippers. And when we were all ready and looked around "eh?why no one wan?" "they all still sleeping la" Then we went back to sleep a while.

Later we had the 'No Apologies' talk again. And later our stream trotting was canceled. We trotted the one nearby though. And then a few of us followed Ms.Angeline and Ms.Jennifer to the higher part of the stream. Really clear water.

The water was really cold




Chang Hui
Also my tentmate


Ms Angeline in front
and Ms. Jennifer
leading the way XD


The gals who went up.
And later was joined by more people
who took the long way up the stream



I'm really good in splashing. XD






Note me on the left. Wondering
what I'm doing right? We were all saying
some people go under water and fake that
we're dead bodies under water. The rest would
give the =X look. XD


Say hello to Mr.Brownie!! The leech.
But no la, not the leech that bit me. I had
2 leech bite. This leech was one of the things
we had to look for to gain points for our
groups. 20 points lehh. Yeap and I took care
of it and named it. Sandy named her fish and
tadpole too. Ms King Fisher Jr. LoL.


Ying square


My tent


Note his pants. Poor guy.
People playing with toothpaste while
guys were slepping in the bus.

1 comment:

  1. Baby poooserrrrr!!!

    Mr Brownie is a baddie leech. Blek.

    Hey, put up a tagboard so I can spam already!!!! *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete