Saturday, January 10, 2009

When did Lizzie first started driving?

Yeap. Went for my 6 hours of amali today. 3 hours on the maintainence of the car. The other 3 hours on the road. Well, not exactly road, would have stone there. In the driving school punya road. XD

I figured out I'll not have much time to do this 6 hour thingy during weekdays since I'll be finishing college 4 everyday, so today's the right time. The room was packed. But then divided into those that wanted to listen in English or Malay. Mr.Vijay was funny alright... ahhaha. Can remember a few funny examples of some students. But have to share face to face only will be funny. =D But I still don't know how to differentiate a carburretor and a starter motor... or a distributor.. and stuff like that. They all look the same to me.

Then we went out to do our thumb print. And suddenly. I saw a student driving a Kelisa. Still in his L liscense, he suddenly swerved and banged a DHL Van, and the van banged the Gen 2 in front of it. O.O huh? To add on to it, the poor guy turned his stering summore (I think he must have freaked out, I would have) and he swerved to his right summore and banged unto another Kelisa L car which had no one in it. That was quite a scene to see on the first day of driving I must say. Was stunned there for a moment.

And then, I MET BRUDA JEWEL! XD She straightened her hair. She went for her Undang. Should've went with her. Would have so much fun. =D

Then, we were put in groups. It's really a random thing. Fern told me once divide into groups, but all girls. Well... not exactly in mine. I'm the only girl in my group with all guys. Yeap. But wasn't awkward or anything. The guys looked friendly. Actually got 3 of them look quite yeng. AHHA. Got to meet this guy, he asked me to call him Fuzzy. He's been away from M'sia for 18 years so he has an American accent. Very nice. Would love to have that someday. Yeap. Really a friendly guy.

Came to the driving part. Well, I wasn't the first one in my group to drive. So got to learn from the 'mistakes' made. Yeap. But I 'sei fo' 3 times. Drove about 10 minutes I guess. The guy said when I was in the roundabout that my stering rocked... okay so he didn't say rock, but in other words he meant that XP Yeah, I guess the race cars I played in Pyramid during F2 with LiJing DID help after all. LoL. But gotta get used to the clutch thingy. It's abit confusing.

And... LIZZIE BAKED COOKIES yesterday. Hehe. I still remember my first time baking during F3... sweet memories.. man I really miss my F3 pals. Oh well I gotta go catch up with my homework. Teachers keep piling up homework, like building house like that so can't slack as much as last year... shuying not around to push me to do homework no more... i'm all alone now on that ='( usually Huiyi will pui me not doing homework also. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment