Friday, January 16, 2009

How does Liz feel on the 2nd week of college?

This post might sound a little dull

But yeah. Am doing great in college. Adapted back to sleeping-late-and-getting-up-early routine again. In fact I'm even waking up before time. But somehow I'm always 5 minutes late for college... due to the jams. Darn the jams.

And in this week. I lost my name tag once and I forgot to bring my tag twice. *lizzie sees her money flying away* Yeap. You will get a fine for not bringing your tag. =.=" And I realized that for A Levels, you really gotta study EVERYDAY. Because if you don't, you won't get what the lecturer is saying the next day. And yeap, they still keep piling up homework.

I think all my lecturers already know me by name

*Taking attendence*
"XX" *raise hand*
"YY" *raise hand*
"Elizabeth" before I can raise hand they go like "ohh.." *marks a tick*

IELTS listening test today was a little funny. We're to listen to this lecture (ang mo with a slang). When everyone was looking at Question 1, the lecturer is already saying the answer to Question3. Everyone was like huh huh huh? LoL. Guess I'll have to buck up a little on my grammar. I'm trying to cultivate the habbit nowadays of reading. Currently reading "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" XD Really good book. I'll tell you whether I'm kissing dating goodbye when I finish the book. =D

Can't wait till CNY comes. HOLIDAY! But my college the third day need to go back already. =.=" And guess what I realized today. My college library has no story books at all. Even if there are, it's all Shakespears. (you shake Britney and you get Shakespears, cool eh?) Yeap. Was 'hunting' for story books today afternoon, hoping to borrow some back to read. I guess they REALLY want us just to borrow back reference books.

And I so need to exercise. No PJK= No sweat. But the change of class for each period helps a little. From 3rd floor climb back to 1st floor and from 1st floor fly up to 2nd floor and sometimes even crawl back to the 3rd floor. And we have to bring our bags along too (they're as heavy as high school's, believe me).

Not quite sure about my schedule at the current moment. But do hope that my IELTS class is in the morning. So I can leave earlier during Fridays XD Yeah, that's about it. Oh no, just remembered Bio homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment