Saturday, January 10, 2009

First post

HELLO BLOG! I'll have to settle down with this blog skin at the moment till I find a decent one.

Okay what's been up since last year. It's 2009! And.. I'm in college now. Had my first week. Was okay one I guess. Better than I thought it would be. I was a little late during Orientation, so the hall was nearly full when I reached. But I just walked in, without looking at anyone. So I think I gave the impression to people there that I was a little unfriendly. XP The first day I wore a pink button up shirt, the one with the collar. Like going to work. But with jeans. And later I met a gal she's like..

"Today when you walked in, I started to notice you."
"Why??"
"Because you dress up quite cool."

*Lizzie flattered*

And I got the same comment another time in the week. HAHA. Got to know a few friends. I must say in college, people tend to be more friendly. Initiating conversations, or issit just me? LoL. Yeap. MeiYih, you're right, I'll treasure that friendship =D

The 2nd day of college we started the lessons. My class seems quite lively. And the timetable looks short. But actually each period is 1 hour. Not like high school. On Wednesday I had 2 horus of Physics. Equivalent to 4 periods of Physics in high school. And.. I MISS PN.SIM! Very not used to the time. But I felt a little sleepy throughout. I'm not used to not waking up at 12 everyday XD Biology was ok. But really need to brush up on F5 work. Chemistry was ok too. And fun...since I nailed how to balance equations with wierd numbers. Maths, I'll need to refresh my memory.. felt so dusty inside during the 1st lesson.

Moral Studies was fun too. All the A Levels together. We stuffed the room up. There was a case... the names of the husband and wife are "Ho Cham & Oi Sei" HAHA. And Oi Sei wanted to kill herself because of the frequent quarrels. And then you're to advise her not to do so. Yeah.. discussed a little on religion. And we're having this coursework. That is in groups of 10. We're to perform in front of underprivelliged children to raise funds... something like that. (btw the construction is plain noisy) And in my group, first thing that popped out......

MAMMA MIA

Liz: O.o?

Yeap. And we'll be dancing... singing... and and making our audience laugh at us.... hahaha. That's what we're aiming for actually. To entertain. Good experience I guess.

Oh. And I passed Undang. =) Will be going for the other 6 hour course tomorrow. Gotta sleep now. I find it hard to wake up early in the morning these days. During high school I can tahan with about 2 hours of sleep and sometimes none at all. But of course I sleep in class at the end. =) *crow passes by* inside joke too. (you know what I mean xp)

I do miss high school. Especially the people there. Sigh. Get over it Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment