Friday, March 13, 2009

I've been waiting

Now that SPM results are already out.. it suddenly dawned me while visiting my class' blog that.. my high school journey really ends here.

Thinking back. It was really worth it. Each and every experience in it. I wouldn't wanna experience it elsewhere. It was really nice, lining up with your old classmates. Sitting down on the floor (which you don't really get that often in college), listening to their jokes.. it's really something that won't be replaced that easily in the future.

While getting my results today. I was rather calm. I was thinking of how I received my PMR results. Actually.. somehow it was a little incy tiny winy bit similar as to when I got my PMR results. I was the 3rd one to be getting it, since my initial is E. XD I was expecting to slowly count everything and absorb it all in. But Pn.Yap smiled to me and broke the news for me. It was a good thing she did than having me calm down and shut all the noise out just to count everything. I practically went like OoO when she told me. And I kinda told it to the whole line. My class la. LoL. I wanted to tell like, Huiyi ShuYing and a few more peeps. But at the end it's like the whole row heard.

Thank You Lord!! For being so gracious unto me. Till now it's still a wonder. And also, thanks to my family with all the support, and also to my friends, especially close ones.. throughout all these years. =)

Oh and congrats to my bro too XD

2 comments:

  1. Congrats once more! :) your hard work and staying up sure paid off. God indeed blessed you abundantly yea? hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooohoooooo! You have no idea how worried the two of you made me! I was drifting in and out of sleep for the whole night dreaming horrible bad results dreams. Lolz. But now...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Praise God for the results he has given.

    Now, SOME people have to belanja their poor sleep-deprived, work-saturated jebe when she gets back to Malaysia, yeah? *wink wink*

    Go celebrate! :D

    ReplyDelete