Friday, July 15, 2011

Stumbling

Skipping today's morning lecture.. It's my first time skipping a lecture so far (unless you count PPDs)

While listening to K Love just now (K Love is a Christian radio station) I was just randomly sliding up and down the same main webpage while I was waiting to print some notes (I was giving my fingers some morning exercise XD), and then I stumbled upon the verse of the day on that same webpage..

"I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to Him, and He answered my prayer."
Psalm 120:1 (NLT)

Although I don't get the tingling feeling inside my heart like 'Whoa, God is speaking to me..' , but somehow I just know inside my head that He is. Again, I'm reminded, faith isn't just a feeling. It's its reality in your life.

Even when you don't feel it, Jesus still cares for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment