Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Okay I seriously don't have a title for this blog post. And I think I'm kinda 'rusty' in blogging already. Hey guysss!.... that check in on my blog I'm so honored to still be on your reading list *tears a bucket of tears* Hee! I know I haven't been updating for a reallyyyy long time. Been kinda busy. But most of the time I feel weird blogging, so I avoid it most of the time. But since 2010 is gonna end soon I decided to drop a few posts. X) Well, I won't be blogging about what has been happening in my life since my last post, which will take seriously Seriously SRZLYY long, so I'll be updating random things I remember most about 2010. For today.. it'll be all about movies that I remember watching this year.. Not all of 'em are released this year, though most of them are.

I think I'm very 'in' this year with movies. I broke my record of going to the cinema the-most-number-of-times this year. I don't even remember how many times I went.


Yeap! I think this is my first time watching a movie in 3D. I still remember it was during the last day of trials that I went out w my college friends to watch this. The movie was good. Though the ending was a little tiny biny sad to me. Mmmhmm. Oh and on the same day I watched Shutter Island too. Also my first time watching 2 movies back to back in the cinema. Oh and watching Shutter Island is also the first time I watched a thriller movie IN the cinema. HAHA. Many firsts this year for me.


Hmm. Ice Kacang Puppy Love. It was sort of a sudden plan to go and watch this. And again, this is my first time watching a Malaysian film in cinema. (I think I should be supporting M'sian films more XD) Actually at first I really didn't expect much out of this film.. but it really took me by surprise. I expected the story line to be veryy typical. But it wasn't. And the ending is certainly not what you expect it to be. I think the ending made me like the film a lot. After watching the film somehow it made me wanna eat ice kacang. xp


Yeap! It's a 2009 film. Decided to watch this at home one day since I heard it's really good. And it is. The dog is sooo cutee! "I was hiding under your porch because I love you." AWWWW!!! It's a really touching movie, though it was a little slow to me. There was a line that made me ponder after watching it. It was something like Russell saying "I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most. " I think that statement is kinda true.. don't cha think so?

HAHA yeahh I know this is super old but I only watched it this year.. The toilet scene is REALLY GOOOD! AHAH! Total thumbs up for this!

Toy Story 3 is one of the movies I won't be forgetting soon. I give it 5 full stars. It makes you laugh cry and everything. I remember there was a scene that was a little scary too. Yeah. Hee. I love the 3 alienssss! They're soo cutee! "ooOOooohhh the clawww" hahah! If you're ever bored at home and pondering on what movie to watch.. this is one movie that can definitely entertain you. =)


2 Malaysian films again! Really good movies too.

PAPOI! XD









Peter Pevensie: Lucky you know.
Lucy Pevensie: What do you mean?
Peter Pevensie: You've seen him. I wish he'd just given me some sort of proof.
Lucy Pevensie: Maybe we're the ones that need to prove ourselves to him.

How true...













Oh this movie is worth watching in 3D. XD


Yeap. Nearly all the movies I've watched so far in 2010. I personally think every story you hear or movie you watch will change you a little somehow. =) Oh well. Hope I won't forget the lessons (the good ones) learnt through these movies... and the company too. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment