Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bumper car!

Today was the first time I went to Times Square (yes i know T_T), the first time I ate petrol Gasoline, the first time I went to a theme park.. the first time riding on a AHHHHHHHHHHH yeah that. LoL. And it just might be my last too. I really freaked out during the first ride. IT WENT 360 DEGREES!! AHHHH *FAINTS* luckily i didn't during the ride.

Had a great time today! And a scary one at the same moment. During a ride on a some "DizzyIzzy" sth like that.
Sandy: I wish this could go on forever!!!
Liz: *doesn't dare to open her eyes* STOP IT NOWWWW!!

Hahahaha. I don't think I'll overcome my fear in heights anytime soon. And I think I have phobia on rollercoasters now. I LOVE BUMPER CAR THOUGH!


Happy 18th birthday Sandy!
Hope Sugar Lee will help you to get a sounder sleep somehow =)








2 comments:

  1. hey hai nam nang!!! how's things doing for you? we haven't talked for such a long time, i don't even know what you've been doing for the past 6 months. hope things are going well for you. you studying? let me know!! take care, yeah?

    p.s: got jam anot, lately? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo!

    A-Levels? isn't it tough? gotta work hard, but i know that you can do it! actually, i'm not studying right now, i quit a few months ago cuz i thought that the course i was taking didn't suit me much. still considering what's best for my future! yeah! we should! but that means we have to go through the tiring process of looking for other jammers. rmbr how bad that was, haha.

    ReplyDelete