Friday, May 8, 2009

Hit me baby one more time!

Met Huiyi in Tmn Jaya LRT station today again.... wait I mean yesterday. XD

She missed the previous train.. which I missed too. LoL. And I was gonna go back earlier but stayed back a little while in KL Central. (thanks again Mei-Cheen XD) And my mum usually likes to go to the end of the train 'cause there's less people waiting to squeeze in the train there. So ngam Huiyi was also standing outside the err.. trailer I was gonna go out.

When the LRT stopped she was directly in front of me! She looked so serious at that time. LoL I told her about it later in message and she said "yeah my pissed off face right?" XD She didn't see me at first. Then when the door opened I called "Huiyi..." and she was... excited LOL. Then we had a brief hug before she went in the LRT and I went out. Very bubbly gal.

Anticipating the next time I meet you in the station again, Huiyi! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment