Friday, February 6, 2009

Lizzie got ragged

Tell me about it. Had ragging this whole week. Seniors ragging juniors of course. Well... in a way it's to make college life more interesting. And we- the newbies, had to get at least 60 signatures from our seniors. And well, they rag you then. I only got 6 and I was already fed up. So yeap. Will get punishment again from them next week. Not really taking it to heart.

Let's see, from the 6 signatures I had to get, 2 wanted lame jokes (guess what? I told both of them the same joke and they laughed their heads off. The vampire joke never fails XD), one wanted me to propose to someone (thank God not on my knees), one wanted me to shout "XX ROCKS" 5 times, one wanted me to sing "I kissed" , and the last one just willingly gave me. Cheers to him! =) My other friends got worse. But of course they got more signatures.

Did I mention. We had to ARRIVE in college 7.15 for the whole week. It's like waking up for high school or something. Or they'll punish you. (punish punish punish GAH) First day of ragging we had to do duck walk and run around the basketball court 6 rounds. Lizzie totally knocked out after that. And my legs are experiencing a very nice ache indeed. Climb up stairs like old grandma, climb down stairs like limping. Very nice. Somemore not like we don't have to climb up down up up up down for periods you know. It adds the 'cherry' to the ache I tell you.

And the next day. We had to wear our SCHOOL UNIFORMS to COLLEGE.

O.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


I was actually thrilled when I heard it. 'Cause I find my uniform really comfortable. And I really wanted to 'relive' the high school moments just for one more day. But the sore throat got me and I was absent that day =(

Today. We already heard that we would get wet. So everyone was either in black or in shorts yada yada. And in the morning, they said they didn't have permission to wet us. Yeap. Turned out to be a prank. 'Cause they really did wet us after college. BOOO! And let me tell you. It's not the seniors splashing you with water that is scary. It's the reaction of the people when the seniors are splashing them and you are all SQUASHED in between them. Really a scary moment. The senior cornered us all. And obviously you wouldn't wanna be the one on the side. And so everyone push push push, and somehow we all formed a circle. That's where I got squashed and totally freaked out. But... I have to admit.. it was fun. =)

So to sum up. College is starting to sink in. The miss-high-school-feeling doesn't kick in as hard as it did during the first few weeks. Plus the homeworks and tests will keep you all focused on the moment. I really dowanna make the same mistake I did during F4 & F5- slacking behind studies and homework. Well. I can say I made a good start for the year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment