Friday, February 13, 2009

Impulse

College college college. Feels like I've already had enough of it. Been very irritable lately. Partly because of the cough I'm having that wants to stay. Aih, what to do? My body internal environment eg pH, O2 level, temperature too suitable for them. Sorry. Bio info stuck in head.

College had OB (Orientation Ball) Night audition this week. I really miss handling PA. =( My college peeps have got talent. And I just found out we have a Dance Club. (O.O) Time to lose weight Liz. And now that the new basketball court is up, I'll have to find anyone that's interested to hoot with me. =D

On the brighter note for the week. (Other than me finding the section for english fiction books in the library) I met Huiyi today!!!!! XDDDDD Met her in the Tmn Jaya LRT Station. LOL. Really didn't expect that to happen. Felt like some 'high school' part of me triggered on again. Intro-ed her to my mum and stuff. HAHA.



Wonder when I'm gonna meet ShuYing again.

Yeap..we do move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment