Saturday, January 24, 2009

Does Lizzie love holidays?

Might sound like a wierd question. Who wouldn't love holidays? FYI, I didn't use to like holidays during my secondary school days. To me high school was F-U-N. And holidays were pretty much unnecessary for me. I dreaded it actually. I mean you get to see your friends in school and goof around.

But for NOW. In college. Things have really thightened up. And a break is really what I need now. In fact I'm back to college on the 29th. Or I might be traveling back to Penang then. Not sure about the plans yet. But really, breaks are gooooooooooodddd....

Erm. This week has been quite cool actually. Had Physics test. Not expecting much from it. Yeap. I was plainly relying on my high school basics. Bio test was postponed. And erm. My class seems quite united. But now looking at some facebook pictures of my friends', I'll say that maybe everywhere it's the same. We celebrated one of my classmates' birthday on Friday. Everyone wore pink or red. XD

Oh and I finished playing Nancy Drew and the Castle of Malloy. I'm not actually a Nancy Drew fan, but when I saw my sis playing some game in it, plus me reading the description of the game, I just tried for fun. But, to me it's a bit disapointing. But the ending a bit sad la. Yeap. So now you guys know why I take so long to reply you on MSN. =p paiseh

And. It's only the 3rd week of college. I'm already in 6th chapter of Maths. Talk bullet airplane. My math teacher reminds me of Pn.Sim. =) And I've been VERY guai to do ALL my homework. Just that I can't seem to really pay attention in class. I'm better off understanding the concepts at home. I should really cut back on my naps.

Okay. I think I sound like I'm in bad mood in every post. Don't know why. A friend of mine in college said I rarely smile during certain days. But when I'm in good mood, I'm really good in expressing. And that... when I laugh sth sth sth. Yeap. That's my latest style I guess. Smiling less. Don't misunderstand me next time if I don't really smile or talk much, not that I m shong you or anything. It's just the me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment